Client Service Associate
- Draft and process paperwork for investment account establishment, funding, and maintenance
- Client account service requests such as changes in beneficiary info, emails, mailing addresses, name change, etc.
- Process client money movement requests such as distributions, ACH transfers, journals, wires and 401k rollovers,
- Review and reconcile daily client activity to ensure accuracy
- Trade requests, fund transfers, cost basis tracking, account profile updates, deposit/cash balance review, etc.
- Responding to client and advisor requests for investment account inquiries and general service needs
- Maintain CRM, client financial portal, portfolio management and document management system for client account activity and updates
- Utilize CRM to manage client records and document client interaction for task initiation and completion;
- Filing of all client related documents in firm’s document management system
- Assist Operations Manager with firm reports such as quarterly performance reports, tax reports, and compliance related reporting
- Prepare firm agreements and other documents for client signature
- Produce various account reports and summaries for clients and Advisors as requested
- Review and update client information in various systems as needed for client review meetings
- Problem solve directly with custodians and or/software providers
- Monitoring and resolving custodial alerts related to investment accounts
- Facilitate rollovers of client 401(k) & other retirement accounts
- Assist with firm wide projects as requested
- 3+ years of client service experience in the wealth/investment management services industry
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service approach to solving client inquiries
- Ability to initiate and maintain overall accountability for client specific and department initiatives and projects
- Strong attention to detail
Our goal is to create an environment where you create the best work of your career. In order to do that we offer:
- Professional Development– We focus on a culture of learning. We offer full financial reimbursement for almost all professional development interests and efforts.
- Salary– We aim to offer highly competitive compensation, made up a base salary and annual bonus.
- 401k – We offer the opportunity for you to contribute to a 401k directly from your paycheck and make an employer contribution of 3% of your salary.
- Flexible PTO – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is a key to doing your best work. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it. Everyone must take at least 10 days per year, and we highly encourage more.
- Benefits– We offer short-term and long-term disability insurance and a company retirement plan.
How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are NOT accepted.