Davis Wealth Advisors is a fast-growing wealth management firm. We are looking for an amazing new team member that can help us manage the business for continued growth and success. RIA compliance and operations experience is required. This is very industry specific.
Some of the many responsibilities:
- Executive management: Support owner by keeping her in the know on general operations workflow and hurdles, prepare and co-present annual report on business progress, future vision and initiatives, support Board of Advisors (to-be-created)
- Compliance: Oversee updating of ADV, create processes to remain compliant, review procedures and requirements as needed, manage Foreside Compliance relationship, provide vendor and technology due diligence
- Business management: Provide strategic input on business development, technology, business improvements and other items that impact the health and growth of the business, such as employee benefits. Maintain tech schematic, business improvement projects reports. Create/maintain effective client and operating processes. Track and report on key projects and business results.
- Client management: Manage Client onboarding process. Support advisors where necessary with client paperwork or administration (most paperwork prep is done by back office team, but they don’t communicate directly with the client), inbound calls and emails
- Vendor & Technology management: Marketing, back office, bookkeeping, compliance, Fidelity, & IT (Microsoft 365, Redtail, eMoney, Tamarac, Calendly, Zoom)
- Staff management: Manage recruiting, hiring, initial and ongoing training and training sources and annual review process.
Our goal is to create an environment where you create the best work of your career. In order to do that we offer:
- Remote Work Environment– We are looking for the best person for the job. You can work from home and will be provided the technology and resources necessary to do your best work. You would be required to fly to New England a few times per year to work with the team. We do our best to provide an environment for work-life balance.
- Professional Development– We focus on a culture of learning. We offer full financial reimbursement for almost all professional development interests and efforts.
- Salary– We aim to offer highly competitive compensation, made up a base salary and annual bonus.
- 401k – We offer the opportunity for you to contribute to a 401k directly from your paycheck and make an employer contribution of 3% of your salary.
- Flexible PTO – Having plentiful “off the grid” time is a key to doing your best work. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it. Everyone must take at least 10 days per year, and we highly encourage more.
- Benefits– We offer short-term and long-term disability insurance and a company retirement plan.
How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Phone calls are NOT accepted.